Posts by Country

Friday, February 24, 2012

Fringe Parade

02/24/2012

Today I moved some beds around for Danielle and she contributed a bunch of food to my rations. Later I went to the Grace Emily and had a drink with Aaron. I hadn't gotten my confirmation text from the job I interviewed for so I began thinking about other options outside of Adelaide.. which is when I got the text. It read, "Hi Dermot from Kk marketing here,I'm sorry about the delay in getting back to you, it has been a super busy day. you have been successful in your interview. You were very impressive and I would like to invite you to training Monday and Tuesday from 12-6pm. You will get paid for both training days and start full time as of Wednesday. Let me know ASAP if you can attend. Thanks and well done."

My evening redeemed I excitedly finished my drink and headed out for the Fringe parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment