Posts by Country

Friday, April 6, 2012

Victor Harbour

04/06/2012

Today I went to Victor Harbour and Port Elliot with a few friends from the meetings.

























After about an hour we arrived and walked out across the causeway to a little area with a Penguin Center and lookout. We stopped under a tree and I climbed up for a better view. 
Next we climbed up a cliff and got an even better view only to find that there was actually stairs around the bend...













After taking a few pics we headed back during which time I managed to lose my Lord of the Rings hat to the ocean due to the ridiculous winds going over the causeway. 





Back in the main park we had some rice, chicken and delicious spring rolls. After that I was still hungry so I had a Bratwurst with Sauerkraut. Finally we headed out to Port Elliot and played soccer overlooking huge waves coming in from the open ocean. Back in the city the hostel put on a barbecue so I had a few snags (hot dogs) with onion and sliced peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment