Posts by Country

Friday, September 7, 2012

Botanic Gardens


Today Giacomo and Ivy came over and we went hiking in the Karawatha. We stopped at the lake first where we saw some snakes on the cliffs then headed up to the rock lookout and back to my place.

Next we went up to the city to have lunch at Giacomo's then over to the Mt Coot-tha lookout to meet up with an Aussie named Chris who actually thought I was an Aussie - maybe I'm losing my accent?

After a bit we headed down to the Botanic Gardens to meet another member of our group and walked over to the Tropical Dome, Fern House, Japanese Garden, and around the back of the gardens before leaving.


Finally, Chris told me about a possible job opportunity at an outdoors retailer on the way to the bus station.

No comments:

Post a Comment